In our construction law practice, we represent clients engaged in all aspects of the construction industry, including general contractors, owners, developers, architects, engineers, sub-contractors, vendors, suppliers, and others.
Although our role is often focused on helping our clients avoid disputes and litigation through negotiations or alternative dispute resolution, we regularly represent clients through arbitration and in state, federal and bankruptcy courts. Our construction law practice often includes:
- contract negotiation and drafting;
- design and defect litigation;
- performance and payment bond claims;
- mechanics’ liens;
- delay, impact and other affirmative claims;
- bid protests;
- environmental claims; and
- trust fund statute claims.